Address: One Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent ME16 9NT
mcch exists to support people to live full and valued lives. Our areas of expertise are in the headings of learning disability, mental health and autism. Most of our services are for adults and include a wide range of accommodation, support, employment and vocational services. In Bexley we provide a range of respite services to children and their families.
We work with people who are in transition to adulthood. Everywhere we concentrate on the person first. Our vision is of: A home, a job and a social life for everyone. For people with learning disabilities, autism or mental health needs.
We create opportunities for volunteering, training and paid work and we look for ways for you to try new things and have fun in your social life.
We support you to live as independently as possible in the home of your choice.
Our services and support includes:
- 24-Hour Registered Care – providing services which are part of ordinary residential housing, located in local communities, with access to amenities and public transport
- Supported Living projects which enable each individual to develop their independence
- Community Support to enable you to access social, leisure or work opportunities in their local community
- Self Directed Payments
- Employment and Vocational support
- Activities – The emphasis is on supporting service users to engage and participate with their community, and therefore most activities occur outside of the service base
- Mental Health - includes housing options, employment and vocational services in local communities
- Learning Disability – We provide ordinary houses for people with learning disabilities to live in their local communities
- Autism & Asperger Syndrome support services – support Officers, groups and London helpline
- Respite Services have been set up to provide short breaks for adults and children with learning disabilities
- Individual housing solutions
- Challenging behaviour and exotic communication
- Person-centred planning