Fundraising and bid-writing
Not intended to be a repository of available funds, instead this page should connect you to materials and equip you with further understanding about how to make your fundraising efforts stand out, and operate safely, during the pandemic.
- Good Finance has launched a guide for navigating funding during Covid-19.
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs ran a Recover and Rebuild webinar series with a focus on what makes a good funding bid? and crowdfunding.
- Fundraising Regulator has webinar that provides an introduction to the Code of Fundraising Practice as well as on handling complaints.
- JustGiving has a selection of free webinars to support your virtual fundraising.
- NCVO has a broad overview of funding and income resources for your organisation.
- Charity Fundraising Ltd is offering a free fundraising consultation.
- Black Fundraisers UK champions Black fundraisers access to training, resources and support that are relevant, affordable and of the highest standard. You can see more about how they help on their website.
- Gov.uk has a guide for VCSE organisations on how to bid and win contracts with government