Marketing and communications
Communicating in a pandemic has proved difficult at times; more than that, there are new ways of marketing your organisation and the services it offers that need to be made use of in this digital world.
- Microsoft offers a charity rate for small-medium sized non-profits that need email, Cloud storage and/or the Office package.
- Lloyds Bank Foundation ran webinars on How to Communicate in a Crisis (part one and two).
- CAF discussed how to leverage the power of Facebook.
- Media Trust has a range of free digital communications resources for charities to make use of.
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs ran a Recover and Rebuild webinar series with highlighted topics such as social media marketing (and associated handbook) and content strategy (and associated handbook).
- Also from The School of Social Entrepreneurs is their tips for effective storytelling.
- Copy and Code is offering free help with crisis communication, content planning or technical support to social impact organisations.
- NCVO has advice for how to engage your audience in different campaigns and communication strategies.
- Charity Comms has a crisis communications plan template available, amongst other information for charity communicators.
- Beyond is providing digital, data and design training, workshops, coaching and community to help nonprofits adapt and respond in times of crisis. DOT PROJECT will be joining Shift in delivering support to four key sector areas affected by the COVID19 pandemic, these sectors are: Early years, Mental health and wellbeing, Financial wellbeing and Sexual abuse and domestic violence.