Mental wellbeing and work/life balance
The pandemic has had long-lasting impacts on our relationship to our work, work environment, and those we work with; as well as on our mental wellbeing. Here, we hope there are some resources to help you navigate through the latter stages of the pandemic.
- Mental Health Foundation has mental health tips, as well as resources specifically aimed at looking after yourself through the pandemic.
- Mind has an information hub for navigating Coronavirus with regards the effect on our mental wellbeing.
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs ran a Recover and Rebuild webinar with one focusing on managing your wellbeing and avoiding burnout, and another on parenting through the pandemic.
- ACAS has mental health resources for employers and employees.
- ThriveLDN have toolkits on mental health.
- The King's Fund has a video with Fatima Khan-Shah on self care and resilience during Covid-19.
- RCSLT discusses resilience and self-care through these resources online.
- Rethink also has information online about mental illness and Covid-19.
- London Funders has an online repository of articles highlighting the mental health impact through the pandemic.
- Samaritans has information online if you're worried about your mental health during lockdown.
- Anna Freud has Coronavirus support for early years, children, parents, educational settings and professionals.
- The World Health Organisation published this on mental health and psychosocial considerations during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Social Enterprise UK ran a webinar on mental health and working from home.
- Shout has some general tips for managing anxiety, stress and worry.
- Exceptional Individuals has a helpful blog on working from home with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia.
- Mental Health UK has Coronavirus information and support resources online.
- Student Minds has resources to help students through Coronavirus.
- City Mental Health Alliance has resources for businesses on supporting the mental health of their employees during the coronavirus outbreak as well as their Thriving at Work guide.