Strategy and services support
Ensuring the aims and objectives of your organisation are still being met, whilst maintaining services has become increasingly difficult for providers. We have complied these resources with a view to supporting the operational capacity of your organisation.
- Red Cross has recently announced its VCSE Emergency Partnership to improve coordination at national and local levels before, during and after emergencies.
- Hatch Enterprise ran a recorded webinar on how to adapt your business model in a time of crisis.
- Cranfield Trust has a variety of webinars under the topic, Learning with Leaders, to support and provoke a variety of ideas around direction and leadership for organisations.
- There is a VCSE strengthchecker available for free online to help analyse organisational strengths and identify areas that could be developed.
- Deloitte has a webinar that provides insight for building modified resilient operations; as well as a guide for business recovery with a focus on reopening the workplace titled The resilient leader's guide.
- Business in the Community has set up the National Business Response Network to match businesses offering support from anything including accommodation, clothing to stationery with charities, small businesses, schools and local authorities in need.
- Shoosmiths offered a webinar on leading effective change in charities.
- Salesforce offers pro-bono support for non-profits.
- NCVO has broad resources on how to manage an organisation and individual teams.
- The School of Social Entrepreneurs has a post with Claudia Cahalane on how to measure your social impact.
- Inspiring Impact has a variety of resources and blog posts on reviewing your data and considering proper monitoring and evaluation work.