The Cellar Trust
Address: Farfield Road, Shipley BD18 4QP, UK
Telephone: 01274 586474
Set up in the mid-1980s and originally called The Cellar Project, we are a registered charity (No. 701982) which aims to provide mental health support in Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven, helping people with mental health problems move forward in their recovery and live independent, fulfilling lives.
- Pathways to Employment – for people over 18, who are out of work with moderate to severe, and/or enduring mental health problems who want to work towards a specific goal such as education, training, voluntary or paid work.
- Steps into Employment – for people over the age of 25, who are out of work with mild to moderate mental health problems and/or physical health issues who need support moving into employment.
- Workplace Wellbeing – free, specialist support group for people managing their mental health at work.
- Work retention – for people over 18, who are in work but on sick leave who need support to return to work.
- Crisis support – for people over 18, who are in severe mental distress or crisis. Open 365 days a year from 10am – 6pm.
- Telehealth – for guided self-help telephone appointments, you can register online at www.bmywellbeingcollege.nhs.uk or give the enrolment team a call on 0300 555 5551.