For all emergencies, mental or physical, please call 999 for an ambulance or go straight to A&E.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, there is support available to you 24/7. Find your local urgent helpline.
- Samaritans provides confidential, emotional support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to those experiencing despair, distress, or suicidal feelings. Tel: 116 123 Email: email@example.com
- Anxiety UK provides support if you have been diagnosed with an anxiety condition.
- Beat supports people who are going through difficult times with eating disorders
- Bipolar UK helping people living with manic depression or bipolar disorder.
- CALM is the Campaign Against Living Miserably and provides support to men aged 15 to 35
- No Panic offers support for sufferers of panic attacks and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Offers a course to help overcome your phobia or OCD.
- Papyrus is the young suicide prevention charity. HOPELINEUK: 0800 068 4141
- Sane provides emotional support, information and guidance for people affected by mental illness, their families and carers. SANEline: 0300 304 7000
- Shout is led by trained volunteers who can help you in a moment of chaos/crisis to find calm. Free text 24/7 on 85258.
- YoungMinds provides information for parents on child and adolescent mental health. Parents' helpline 0808 802 5544