Address: Zion Community Resource Centre, Stretford Road, Manchester, United Kingdom
Anxiety UK is a user-led organisation, run by people with experience of living with anxiety, stress or anxiety-based depression, and is supported by a high-profile medical advisory panel. We work regularly with external agencies and healthcare professionals to improve services for those living with anxiety conditions. We also campaign to raise awareness of such conditions.
Anxiety UK can provide support and help if you’ve been diagnosed with, or suspect you may be experiencing anxiety, stress or anxiety based depression. We can also help you deal with specific phobias such as fear of spiders, blushing, vomiting, being alone, public speaking, heights – in fact, any fear that’s stopped you from getting on with your life.
What we do
Our work and services include:
- Access to reduced cost therapy
- One year’s subscription to the meditation app Headspace
- Access to specialist email and helpline support
- Subscription to Anxious Times (our quarterly magazine)
- Access to our online members’ areas
- A free copy of our Understanding Anxiety booklet
We also offer a range of training opportunities to organisations (e.g. corporate bodies, schools and third sector organisations) on all aspects of anxiety conditions.
*In our Mental Health Sustainability Programme*