Address: 9 Brunswick Square, Bristol, Avon, BS2 8PE
Second Step is the leading provider of recovery-orientated support services and good quality housing to more than 550 people between 16 and 65 years with mental health and other related support needs across Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire and Bath & North East Somerset (B&NES). Second Step provide housing with support for homeless people with mental health support needs and also support to people in their own homes.
Second Step’s aim is to deliver recovery and well-being opportunities for people with mental health and other support needs to achieve their hopes and ambitions.
What we do
Our work and the services we provide include:
- On-going community support
- High quality housing with professional back-up
- An holistic approach to mental health
- A focus on recovery and wellness
- In-house specialisms
- A range of support - from mental health specialists to drug agencies
- Services developed in conjunction with service users