Delivered by Barnaby Hopson, Brand Fundraising Lead at Samaritans.
For that last few years Barnaby has been working at Samaritans advising their network of 201 branches on the best way to raise income, with a particular focus on grant fundraising (raising income from charitable trusts and foundations). Prior to this Barnaby spent over 20 years working for a range of grant-making organisations including the National Lottery Community Fund, BBC Children In Need, London Community Foundation, Kingston Council, National Grid and the Prince’s Trust.
We hope this webinar will introduce to you the ways that grant fundraising can enhance and sustain your income.
This webinar will address:
1. Where to find funders
2. What to ask for in applications
3. Top tips to improve your chances of success
Attendees will leave with:
1. A few simple techniques that can significantly improve your chances of success in the field of grant fundraising
2. A better understanding of how grant fundraising can be used in your income mix – to support project, rather than core, costs.
3. A better understanding of grant fundraising and it’s cost-effectiveness in generating funds for your organisation
These webinars provide you with a chance to hear from an experienced professional on issues you/your organisation are facing (i.e. how to create a digital marketing campaign; how intellectual property law applies to the VCSE sector; etc) and ask appropriate questions. The topics of these webinars will endeavour to be responsive to the themes drawn out of the forums.