Mental Health Sustainability Programme
The Association is proud to deliver the Mental Health Sustainability Programme, which was founded by a coalition of the UK's leading mental health charities and social enterprises (see image below) in May 2020 to help VCSE mental health service providers sustain their services during and after the pandemic. The Programme particularly seeks to support communities who have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic due to existing health inequalities, such as minoritised communities, LGBT+, children and young people, older people, new mothers, and those in contact with the criminal justice system.
The Programme has been supported by Goldman Sachs, with a generous donation of over £400,000 through its COVID-19 Relief Fund, and Linklaters with funding and dedicated personnel, as well as other launch partners including BUPA, Deloitte, PWC, and Salesforce, all of whom have offered their services for volunteering. The Programme is now supported by many more partners across various industries to cater to the wide ranging needs of VCSE providers of mental health and wellbeing services.
Since inception, the Programme has grown organically into a multi-faceted offering, tailored to the fluctuating needs of providers in an ever-changing landscape.
Currently, the Programme offers:
- support through volunteering by its private sector partners, whose employees offer their skills and knowledge to providers in a multitude of business areas;
- funding through dedicated rounds of small grants to support the sustainability of grassroots providers;
- access to useful resources through the learning portal, comprising a collection of both publicly available resources and resources donated by private sector partners;
- a fortnightly newsletter detailing opportunities in the sector such as new funding opportunities or other useful resources;
- a monthly peer forum for Programme members to support each other through their current projects and pressure-points; and
- a monthly webinar series for Programme members on topics which cover frequently asked questions.
Please read more about how we are administering the Programme through the links below, and see in particular the live opportunities for volunteering on our Opportunities Board.
Mental Health Sustainability Programme Minutes
The Mental Health Sustainability Programme hopes to strengthen the resilience and sustainability of small-medium sized voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations working in mental health.Read more
Here you can find all live opportunities to support providers in the Mental Health Sustainability Programme.Read more
Mental Health Sustainability Fund
The Mental Health Sustainability Fund is open now. We expect to receive a large number of applications and we have only a pot of £100,000 to award: please ensure your applications are eligible and succinct by thoroughly reading the documents as linked below.Read more