These resources are intended to support operational concerns and procedures throughout, and beyond, the pandemic in the UK.
Also of interest to members may be our webinar on returning to face-to-face delivery (delivered in April 2021) that can be found in the Member's Area under Webinars.
- Guidance for the safe use of multi purpose community facilities from the Government is available here, as well as guidance on working safely through Covid-19.
- Government information on how to maintain records of staff, customers and visitors to support the NHS test and trace is available.
- HSE has a range of Covid resources to enable a Covid-secure workplace available online.
- SCIE has information, particularly relevant for day care and similar settings, for health care providers as they deliver services; as well as a free eLearning module on infection control.
- Youth Work Support shares action plan templates, Covid-19 risk assessments and more on it's website.
- CIPD has a range of FAQs on returning to the workplace that may be helpful.
- Cranfield Trust have a webinar on A Practical Guide to Reopening after Covid available.
- NAVCA produced this handy infographic to help with making decisions about volunteering during England's winter lockdown.
- ACEVO has an article on whether employers can require mandatory vaccination of employees.
- The British Standards Institute shared guidance on safe working conditions during the pandemic.
- 39 Essex Chambers have shared a guidance note on vaccination and mental capacity.
- Online Centres Network has a large repository of resources for you and the people you support as well as resources for remote delivery.
- With free eLearning modules on returning to work safely, IOSH have a host of coronavirus resources that cover how to prevent infection, how businesses can adapt, how to look after people and wellbeing and more.
- Produced in partnership with Acas, Mind, BITC and CIPD; Som have created a guide for health professionals, and the toolkit for sustaining work-relevant mental health.