The Association and GGI would like to invite you to the first stage of this discussion, a closed event with some of our core membership. It will take place on Wednesday 4 November 3-5pm, over Zoom – a link will be sent upon confirmation of attendance, closer to the date.
- Introduction from the chair, Andrew Corbett-Nolan, Chief Executive of the GGI
- Context setting – Margaret Hanson (CEO, Imagine Independence) and Anna Barnes (Chair, Seaview Project)
- Open discussion on issues and opportunities in sector
- Introduction on discussing improvement including the role of CQC inspection, regulation, oversight and future options – Sarah Maguire (CEO, Choice Support) and Raymond Sheehy (CEO, Bridge Support).
- Open discussion on improvements to be included in next phase of work – survey for members
In advance of the event, we’d like you to consider the following questions:
- What has good governance felt like for your organisation during Covid-19?
- What would a new architecture of governance support nationally look for you?
- What better oversight, governance, inspection and improvement levers nationally might look like?
Please RSVP as soon as possible; please note this event is solely for Chief Executives and Deputy Chief Executives and your place cannot be delegated.