Delivered by Deloitte – a private sector partner from the Mental Health Sustainability Programme
This webinar will address:
1. The fundamentals of what digital marketing is
2. An introduction to the customer journey and media channels
3. The importance of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and how to manage digital marketing spend
Attendees will leave with:
1. A shortlist of essential advice on digital marketing
2. An understanding of best practice for marketing budgeting
3. An understanding of the value of search as a discovery tool
These webinars provide you with a chance to hear from an experienced professional on issues you/your organisation are facing (i.e. how to create a digital marketing campaign; how intellectual property law applies to the VCSE sector; etc) and ask appropriate questions. The topics of these webinars will endeavour to be responsive to the themes drawn out of the forums.
You can see the recording of this event here.