WEBINAR TOPIC: An Introduction to Governance
Delivered by the Good Governance Institute
We hope this webinar will introduce to you the ways that good governance and trustee/board involvement can support the growth and development of your organisation.
This webinar will address:
1. How to find the right skill and commitment level of non-executive board directors/charity trustees
2. How to set up good governance policies
3. How to increase involvement from your trustees/board directors
Attendees will leave with:
1. A better understanding of how to meet the relevant regulatory requirements for governance
2. An increased arsenal of engagement methods for trustees in leading your organisation
3. A better idea of the kinds of individuals suited to fill vacancies on your board
These webinars provide you with a chance to hear from an experienced professional on issues you/your organisation are facing (i.e. how to create a digital marketing campaign; how intellectual property law applies to the VCSE sector; etc) and ask appropriate questions. The topics of these webinars will endeavour to be responsive to the themes drawn out of the forums.