MHSP - Sustainability Toolkit
The new headline offer from the Mental Health Sustainability Programme will be our Sustainability Toolkit – an offering of six sessions from Programme partners and external facilitators to increase the sustainability of small-medium sized enterprises and the knowledge and responsiveness of their leaders.
An offer for MHSP providers ONLY - we encourage any 2 member(s) of your workforce (or board) to attend these free development opportunity sessions.
Registration is mandatory to reserve a place and the six sessions and their topics are detailed below:
- A legal health check for your organisation
- Presented by Trust Law, the Thomson Reuters Foundation, the team will present their Legal Health Check resources, which cover a range of legal topics, including corporate structuring and governance, commercial contracts, understanding your obligations towards employees and data protection.
- Session date: 3 Mar 2022
- Wellbeing for you and your workforce
- This session is being confirmed but we expect it to cover how to understand ourselves better to reduce stress and anxiety and help us to stay calm and manage ourselves effectively.
- Session date: 15 Mar 2022
- Your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses
- In this session you will be supported to understand how you might identify your organisational strengths and weaknesses, as well as how to develop your organisation pro-actively in light of these existing strengths.
- Session date: 1 April 2022
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Presented by Mott MacDonald, this session will support you to better understand what EDI is, why to make EDI a part of your business case and how to be more confident when discussing your EDI practice.
- Session date: 8 Apr 2022
- Finances and understanding management accounts
- In this session you will be given a framework for creating an effective report to the board; and you'll also spend some time considering how to manage budget preparation in times of uncertainty and making these budgets meaningful.
- Session date: 5 May 2022
- Key Employment Law rights
- Presented by Hogan Lovells, this session will share with you the key employment principles against the different types of "employment relationship", as well as covering what is on the horizon with regards employment law.
- Session date: 24 May 2022
Please email email@example.com with any questions or difficulties you are having in registering.