MHSP - Sustainability Toolkit
The headline offer from the Mental Health Sustainability Programme is the Sustainability Toolkit – an offering of six sessions from Programme partners and external facilitators to increase the sustainability of small-medium sized enterprises and the knowledge and responsiveness of their leaders.
These sessions ran across March, April and May 2022 as a free development opportunity for providers in the Mental Health Sustainability Programme.
We covered what we thought to be the 'building blocks' of sustainability:
- A legal health check for your organisation
- Wellbeing for you and your workforce
- Your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Finances and understanding management accounts
- Key Employment Law rights
These sessions are available in their recorded format in the Member's Area. Should you have any questions about these sessions or to express an interest in further sessions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.