We are delighted to be supporting the Skills for Care Accolades celebrating adult social care providers and individual employers committed to delivering high quality care. Now in their 16th year, the awards are an opportunity to showcase your successes and celebrate your achievements with your team.
Entering the Accolades couldn’t be easier, and it’s completely free. There are 10 categories to enter:
- Best employer of under 50 staff
- Best employer of between 51 and 249 staff
- Best employer of over 250 staff
- Best individual who employs their own care and support staff
- Best employer support for your registered manager(s)
- Most effective approach to leadership and management
- Secrets of Success – Best retention and recruitment approaches
- Most innovative endorsed learning provider
- Most effective collaborative approach to integrated new models of care
- Most effective approach to continuing professional development for the regulated workforce in social care settings
Category information sheets and guidance for entering are available here.
The closing date for entries is Friday 21 June 2019. All finalists will be invited to a glittering black-tie awards ceremony in London on Wednesday 22 January 2020, and each organisation will receive two free tickets. The ceremony will be hosted by TV dance legend Anton Du Beke.