Delivered by Professor Andrew Corbett-Nolan, Chief Executive at Good Governance Institute.
We hope this webinar will introduce to you the ways that good governance and trustee/board involvement can support the growth and development of your organisation.
This webinar will address:
- How to find the right skill and commitment level of non-executive board directors/charity trustees
- How to set up good governance policies
- How to increase involvement from your trustees/board directors
Attendees will leave with:
- A better understanding of how to meet the relevant regulatory requirements for governance
- An increased arsenal of engagement methods for trustees in leading your organisation
- A better idea of the kinds of individuals suited to fill vacancies on your board